On 28th Feb, 2019, Odyssey v3.5 was released. Tron Improvement Protocol [TIP] that was implemented as a part of the update. These updates included TIP12, TIP16, and TIP17. The update was called Qinghai consensus, and SR, exchange nodes and api nodes will work together to upgrade to v3.5.
v3.5 link is as follows：
Protocol TIP is as follows：
Features of Odyssey-v3.5：
1. Account management level system and multi-signature, the user can set the management level of the account and the corresponding management account, so that different transactions are signed by different people, and one transaction can be signed by multiple people;
2. The energy upper limit is dynamically adjusted, and the energy upper limit is dynamically adjusted in real time according to the current state of the network;
3. The performance is improved, the transaction de-duplication logic is further optimized, the overall performance is improved by 5%, the efficiency of block broadcasting is improved, and the resource usage is reduced to 50%;
4. Security improvements that optimize the security of some of the instructions of virtual machine;
5. A better performance and more flexible event server is realized, which is convenient for DApp developers to develop applications;
6. Optimize the active and standby functions to increase the stability of the entire network.